The 2022 Salomon Highlander offers high-end comfort with top of the line technology to create this premium all-mountain focused binding. The Salomon exclusive ShadowFit technology offers lateral freedom and edge to edge response through the baseplate while the ultra-lightweight 3D Minima highback was specifically designed for premium support and maximum control.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Board Compatibility: This 2021 Salomon binding comes with a universal disc, compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and channel binding mounting systems.
Base Plate: Shadowfit
The Shadowfit baseplate features a 3-piece design with a unique flexible heelcup reinforced with kevlar quickwire attached to the baseplate with a Power Hook for direct energy transmission. This allows the heelcup to adapt to your boot and provide intuitive lateral mobility while staying rigid edge to edge. This design reduces weight and enhances the natural flex of your setup without sacrificing performance. The baseplate is made of a 45% composite that has all the benefits of their standard polyamide construction with a 20% increase in response.
High Back: Minima 3D
The Minima 3D Highback features unique 3D geometry that provides controlled energy, long lasting power, and pin point precision.
Buckles: Aluminium MP Ratchets
The Aluminium MP Ratchets on this binding are the highest performing from Salomon, designed for better tightening, less ladder damage, and more power and precision at your fingertips.
Straps: Shadow Lite Ankle Straps + Locked Up Toe Straps
The Shadow Lite strap features a new design that reduces weight while still hugging your boot for pinch-free comfort and response. The Locked Up Toe Strap securely envelops your boot and locks you in tight with a minimalistic design that adds minimal weight.
Cushioning: Vibe Footbed
Vibe technology is the shock absorbing system found in Salomon running shoes, working to reduce vibration, lower impact intensity, and prolong fatigue.
2.5° of canting in the footbed of this binding helps to align your joints in a more natural state, and adds power and pop to your riding.
|Size||US Mens||US Womens||Euro|
|Small||3.5 - 6.5||4 - 7.5||34.5 - 38.5|
|Medium||7 - 9.5||8 - 10.5||39 - 42.5|
|Large||10 - 13.5||11+||43 - 47|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.