We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for the adventures you want to take.
We work as a local independently owned shop and do not offer basic ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days from the date of purchase
- You can provide proof of purchase
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable.
Store credits lasting up to 12 months will be issued for the amount paid for the item. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Please always contact us first before you send anything back on the phone or via an email. (03) 9470 1822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide as much detail as possible. Include the order number, purchase date, product brand and description of the total order.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send it to us via post to
Melbourne Snowboard Centre
Attn: Exchanges and Returns
392 Plenty Rd
Preston, VIC, 3072
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store so keep an eye on your email for your store credit.
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.