We are always on the lookout for some fresh faces to join our superstar team. We are a privately-owned business, based in Preston, Victoria, with an amazing reputation for quality customer service and the best range of products in Australia.
Our ideal candidate/s will have a background in snowboarding (or skiing – don’t worry we won’t hold that against you) and a love for all things snow. Experience in a retail or rental setting is preferred, however not essential, with extra points awarded to anyone with previous snow retail experience. You must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, be committed to customer satisfaction, and hold a positive and enthusiastic attitude. We have a close-knit crew, requiring you to work well as a team and help out other staff when required. Our number one emphasis here at Melbourne Snowboard is customer service and we aim to provide this for every customer that walks into store or purchases from us online.
Why work with us?
In addition to being a part of Australias #1 snowboard store (as voted by the Snowsports Industry of Australia), our employees can expect the below:
- A great team of passionate, like-minded individuals
- Staff and industry discounts
- Product knowledge nights with industry reps (food, drinks, and free product provided)
- Discounted season passes at participating resorts (at resorts discretion)
- Opportunities to demo brand new product
- Sales incentives
- and much more!
See below for our current job availabilities:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Posted Aug 28th 2023
Online Customer Service - Seasonal Part Time
We're chasing a passionate individual to join our customer service team. In this role you will be expected to answer and direct phone calls, respond to emails, liaise with industry reps for warranty and product questions, manage online orders, and offer the high level of customer service we pride ourselves on in every facet of our store. Snowboard knowledge / snowboard experience is essential, along with experience in a customer service role. Experience with online customer service and using online sales platforms such as Shopify is highly regarded. This role is seasonal full time (March to October) and is entirely in-office at our Preston store.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering customer enquiries via phone and email
- Creating and editing online orders
- Handling product warranties from start to finish, including receiving product, liaising with industry reps, communicating with customers etc.
- Receiving and processing customer returns and exchanges
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch with us by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org