Sitting at the top end of the line, the very aggressive 2022 Ride Insano is the stiff boot you want to be wearing when you need to handle the toughest lines. Double Zone Boa lets you quickly and easily get the perfect fit, and the Slime Tongue gives you plenty of impact absorption and rebound for hard and fast riding. The Intuition Center Tongue Dream Liner lets you heat mold the perfect fit, so you can get a comfortable hold with all of the support you need. It isn't for everyone, but if you want to push the limits, the Insano will help you.
Boot Flex: 9/10 (1=soft,10=stiff)
Recommended Use: All Mountain
Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
Lacing System: BOA Focus System with The Closer
Getting in and out of your boots has never been easier thanks to the Boa system. Dial in your fit with a quick twist and make adjustments on the fly without having to step out of your bindings. The Focus Boa system separates your boot into two lacing zones, with a front Boa to tighten your upper and a side Boa to tighten your lower, allowing you to ride your boots how you want. Put your mind at ease, the Boa system comes with a lifetime international warranty.
The Closer Lace Guide - Centred over the forefoot to spread lace power and tension across the boot. This system ensures even tightening and provides the best possible comfort.
Tallboy Harness Liner Lacing - This version extends higher above the ankle, with a fourth lace loop.
A stiff shell for ultimate response and the highest performance that aggressive riders demand.
Slime Tongue - The injected urethane tongue helps to reduce breakdown in the forward flex of the boot, so you get a more consistent ride. Get better rebound and dampening, letting you ride harder for longer.
Liner: Intuition Dream Liner
The Dream Liner consists of multiple density foam wrapped in a supportive skeletal structure for maximum support and response.
Black Gold Liner Mesh - the material is infused with bamboo charcoal that naturally reduces odour and moisture.
Cushioning / Traction:
Michelin Peak Sole: A durable blend of Michelin WIC and OC rubber compounds with a gel pad and phylon midsole that offers high performance and incredible grip.
Impacto Insole: A multi-density insole with an added support structure and impact zone in the heel for enhanced impact absorption and all day comfort.
TPU Toe Cap - The injected TPU Toe Cap substantially improves durability and simplifies toe construction.
Rebound Heel Counter 2.0 - A dual density injected TPU heel counter gives you the ability to tailor the flex of the boot.
HDR Premium Synthetics
Heat Reflective Foil - Reflects heat back into the boot, to keep your feet and especially toes warm.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.