The all-new 2022 Ride C-8 Snowboard Binding was designed to be one of the smoothest bindings in the world to ride with its urethane Slimeback highback, providing maximum lateral mobility and unparalleled comfort. It pairs this with a fully adjustable aluminium heelcup and nylon base giving both, a durable and responsive ride. The real bonus with the C-8 binding is the Reversible Ankle Strap that can be used in two different positions, stiff side up for a more aggressive ride or soft side up for more freedom and mobility.
Flex: 8/10 - Stiff
Compatible with all 2x4 and channel system boards.
Base Plate: C-Series Performance Chassis
Pairing an aluminum heel cup and nylon polycomposite baseplate you get the response needed for an aggressive heel-to-toe response from the aluminum and a damp comfortable ride from the baseplate.
High Back: Slimeback Urethane
The Slimeback material absorbs shocks and damp vibrations to help smooth out the ride while still being supportive
Buckles: Linkage Ratchet
Made to give you a smoother experience, while improving ladder durability.
Straps: Reversible Ankle Strap + Minimalist Toe Strap
Designed to be worn in two different positions by the use of multiple plastics; one for a more aggressive, hard charging and the other for a more relaxed, loose ride. The minimalist toe strap creates an overmolded layer of urethane to ensure the strap doesn't move and stays in the desired position over the boot.
Cushioning: Wedgie Canted Footbed
This ultra-light footbed uses subtle angles to realign the knees and ankles for a more natural stance, resulting in less joint stress and fatigue.
Medium - Mens US 6.0-10.0
Large - Mens US 10.5+
- Not sure which binding size to get? Check out our binding size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.