We are lucky enough to get an early drop of the all-new 2022 Ride A-6 Snowboard Binding here at MSC. Completely redesigned to be the perfect all-mountain binding to give high-performance response and durability with the added lightness of an aluminum chassis. The A-Series aluminum chassis gives effective power transfer directly into your board without losing board feel and the two-piece ankle strap provides perfect comfort by contouring directly to your boots to give response without added weight. Absolutely loving every condition you can put it under, the A-6 will not let you down.
Flex: 6/10 - Mid
Compatible with all 2x4 and channel system boards.
Base Plate: A-Series Aluminum Chassis
Using the reactive and powerful properties of aluminum, the A-Series Aluminum Chassis gives the ultimate heel-to-toe response all in a lightweight, durable design. Being made of 100% aluminum you also get a more natural board flex and reactive flex from tip to tail.
High Back: Nylon Blend
Getting a balance between response and comfort.
Buckles: Linkage Ratchet
Made to give you a smoother experience, while improving ladder durability.
Straps: Two-Piece Ankle Strap + Minimalist Toe Strap
This strap made of a dual, two-piece material provides the perfect fit on your boot with added comfort and durability without added weight.
Cushioning: Wedgie Canted Footbed
This ultra-light footbed uses subtle angles to realign the knees and ankles for a more natural stance, resulting in less joint stress and fatigue.
Medium - Mens US 6.0-10.0
Large - Mens US 10.5+
- Not sure which binding size to get? Check out our binding size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.