The 2023 Nitro T3 is a transition technician, built to tear apart the halfpipe as well as rip around the mountain. In the pipe you need stability, edge hold, and pop, which the T3 has in spades, allowing riders to ride faster, pop harder, and boost higher to blow away the competition. Even if you're not a pipe rider, these qualities come in handy on the mountain as well, giving you power in your turns, stability at high speeds, and powerful pop for lighting fast response, snap out of your turns, and ollie power. Keep an eye on halfpipe competitions, because you're guaranteed to see this board going huge.
Board Type: Park
Camber Type: True Camber
The original camber type, unmatched for strong snap and powerful response. Each True Camber board in the Nitro range has it's own special tweak to suit its intended terrain type, keeping the camber shape with a more specialised ride.
Flex: 9/10 (Stiff)
Park Flex - This board features Nitro's Park Flex, a fine tuned flex pattern designed specifically for park progression.
Twin Flex - This board has a twin flex which means both the nose and tail will flex the same amount, so you can pop and press the same in both regular and switch.
Exactly the same whether you're riding switch or regular, this allows you to push your switch riding and land comfortably regardless of which way you're facing.
Core: PowerCore 2
A performance driven core with tip to tail Poplar wood and additional Beech Wood stringers. The result: Unmatched strength, smooth response, and a tonne of snap.
Tri-Lite Laminate - An ideal blend of flex and torsion control, Nitro's Tri-Lite laminates have fibres running in 3 directions, enhancing power and control across the board.
Whiplash Core Profile - This profile reduces thickness between the inserts with thicker sections outside your feet for huge ollie power while maintaining a comfortable press flex.
Base: Sintered Speed Formula 2 Base
The fastest and most durable base from Nitro, this features a nanotech wax formula deeply infused into the base material, making the base lighting fast and super tough.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
Radial Sidecut - A single radius along the length of the board makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
Ballistic Impact Panels - Kevlar impact panels strategically placed around the inserts protect the construction from impacts as a result of hard landings.
100% Natural Speed Wax - All Nitro boards are factory-tuned with Kandahars 100% Natural Speed Wax, a fully bio-degradable wax made of renewable resources.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|155||1150||249||287||9.1||60||55 - 75|
|158||1170||254||294||9.1||62||60 - 80|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.