The 2022 Nitro Mystique is designed to be a mid stiff, progression friendly snowboard with a hybrid shape. With a directional twin shape it gives a very versatile ride that can be ridden in majority of conditions on the mountain. The Gullwing Rocker profile allows you to float in powder, be way more forgiving and not as aggressive with the rocker between your feet, where the standard camber under foot providing you support and response not to wash out and have maximum control all day long. These, combined with an early rise in the tip and tail, gives you a catch-free ride to boost your confidence all over the mountain.
Board Type: All mountain
Camber Type: Gullwing Rocker
Gullwing Rocker is a hybrid rocker/camber profile that gives you the best of both worlds. Rocker in the middle and camber underfoot gives you the pop and response of a traditional camber board with the float, pressability, and predictability of a rocker board, leading to versatile performance from park to powder.
Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
All Terrain Flex - This is Nitro's most versatile all-terrain flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
Shape: Directional Twin
A true twin with a setback stance, this board will ride the same regular or switch but has a stance reference point closer to the tail for better ferried performance.
Core: PowerCore II
A performance driven core with tip to tail Poplar wood and additional Beech Wood stringers. The result: Unmatched strength, smooth response, and a tonne of snap.
Base: Premium Extruded FH Base
A super durable base that is easy to maintain.
Bi-Lite Laminate - Engineered for strength, style, and refined board-feel
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.