The 2023 Nitro Fate is Nitro's best selling womens snowboard and board of choice for team rider Christy Prior. It is a lightweight all mountain board that can take anything in its way. Build to be a versatile, friendly board that will progress with you and last year after year, it has a directional twin shape, meaning the nose and tail are the same length, but a slightly set back stance. This gives it a more versatile, all mountain shape, while still feeling like it rides like a twin. As a mid flexing board with Cam-Out Camber, it is a super forgiving ride but still has the power to lay into your carve or jump to the moon while hitting the jump line in the park.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Cam-Out Camber
Cam-out camber is basically positive camber with earlier and smoother transition zones in the tip and tail. This gives the board a lower rise in the centre, resulting in a fun and responsive ride with easier turn initiation and more forgiveness, giving you the benefits of camber without the aggression.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
All Terrain Flex - This is Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
Directional Flex - This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
Shape: Directional Twin
A twin shape with a directional touch to give you better float in powder and easier turn initiation.
Core: PowerLite Core
The PowerLite Core is made with the highest grade of ultra-lightweight poplar wood, giving you the perfect ride with lots of pop and unmatched strength at minimum weight.
Bi-Lite Laminates - Bi-Lite Laminates have fibres running in two directions, providing strength, power, and a forgiving board feel.
Reflex Core Profile - The Reflex Core Profile thins out the core between your feet, making your board thickest under the inserts. This improves handling, increases torsional flex, and allows you to steer through turns with ease.
Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base
A hard and fast base material that soaks up wax and moves quickly.
Dual Degressive Sidecut - This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the centre with two larger ones in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro's most forgiving sidecut.
100% Natural Speed Wax - All Nitro boards are factory-tuned with Kandahars 100% Natural Speed Wax, a fully bio-degradable wax made of renewable resources.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|144||1060||236||282||7.4 / 6.1 / 7.4||54||< 65|
|147||1090||239||286||7.6 / 6.4 / 7.6||54||< 65|
|150||1120||241||288||7.8 / 6.8 / 7.8||58||45-65|
|153||1150||242||290||8.0 / 7.0 / 8.0||58||55+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.