The 2022 Nitro Cosmic binding combines comfort, response, tech, and affordability to make an out-of-this-world binding that offers performance beyond its price tag. This versatile binding features a forgiving flex and easy-to-use features to give you universal performance and light-speed progression regardless of your skill level.
Flex (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 6 / 10
Board Compatibility: This binding uses the Nitro Mini Disc, which is compatible with boards featuring a 2x4 mounting system. Compatible with Burton Channel system when using the Nitro Channel Mini Disc (Sold separately - click here). Not compatible with 4x4 mounting systems.
Baseplate: Womens Transmission Base Frame
The Transmission Base Frame is a lightweight, durable frame designed especially for womens boots.
Highback: Asym Womens Highback
The Asym Womens Highback provides support as well as freedom of movement, strategically placed where you need it most.
Ratchets: Aluminium Speedwheel Buckles
Made from super light and strong aluminum combined with a smooth polymer speed wheel, these buckles are lightweight, durable, won't slip, and won't strip.
Easy Entry Buckles and Ratchets
Designed to stay out of the way when stepping in and out of your bindings, Nitro uses S curved ratchets straps for ease of access. The wide-mouth buckle funnel helps you guide the ratchet for an ultra-fast, precise bite of your buckles. Less time strapping in, more time riding!
Straps: Premium Comfort Ankle Strap + B.E.S.T Convertible Toe Strap
The Premium Comfort Ankle Strap has been developed to offer the perfect blend of response and comfort. Featuring 3D thermoform padding and an internal 3D spine, this strap delivers response, performance, and comfort. The B.E.S.T Toe Strap offers around-the-toe or over-the-top versatility and provides you with a seamless, snug fit no matter how you like to wear it.
Cushioning: EVA Dampening
Full EVA underfoot padding reduces fatigue and enhances comfort by absorbing vibrations and impacts before they hit your feet.
S/M: 5.5 - 10.5 US / 23 - 28 MP / 36 - 43 EU
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.