The 2022 Nitro Quiver Banker is the board of choice for any rider who is looking for a powerful, fast snowboard that holds an edge like no other. This is a snowboard built not only to rail turns on banked slalom courses, but still have the precision for tight turns in the trees and float in powder with ease. With the Trüe camber profile, directional shape and fastest base that Nitro makes, it is a perfect board for the freeride fanatic that craves high speeds and deep carve. If you are entering a banked slalom event, it would be foolish to consider anything but the 2022 Nitro Quiver Banker.
Board Type: All-Mountain / Powder
Camber Type: Trüe Camber
The original camber type, unmatched for strong snap and powerful response. Each True Camber board in the Nitro range has its own special tweak to suit its intended terrain type, keeping the camber shape with a more specialised ride.
Flex: 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
All-Terrain Flex - This is Nitro's most versatile all-terrain flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
Directional Flex - This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
This directional shape features an exaggerated nose and tapered tail to keep the nose up, the tail down, and keep you upright instead of nosediving.
Core: PowerCore ll
A performance driven core with tip to tail Poplar wood and additional Beech Wood stringers. The result: Unmatched strength, smooth response, and a tonne of snap.
Reflex Core Profile - The Reflex Core Profile thins out the core between your feet, making your board thickest under the inserts. This improves handling, increases torsional flex, and allows you to steer through turns with ease.
Bi-Lite Laminates - Bi-Lite Laminates have fibres running in two directions, providing strength, power, and a forgiving board feel.
Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base
A base material that is fast, absorbent and super resistant to abrasions.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
Progressive Sidecut - A larger radius sidecut in the nose that blends into a tighter radius in the tail, keeping your turns fast and catch-free.
100% Natural Speed Wax - All Nitro boards are factory-tuned with Kandahars 100% Natural Speed Wax, a fully bio-degradable wax made of renewable resources.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|156||1120||253||298 / 294||8.0 / 6.3||60||50+|
|159||1150||256||302 / 298||8.2 / 6.5||62||
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.