The 2022 K2 Haven Boot is a soft-flexing, comfort focused, lightweight boot which is a fantastic option for riders wanting to progress. Featuring the quick and easy H4 Boa Coiler Lacing System and Intuition Control Foam 3D liner, you'll be riding in comfort season after season with this plush, comfortable boot that does not sacrifice any sort of support.
Boot Flex: 4/10 (1= soft, 10=stiff)
Recommended Use: All Mountain Freestyle
Lacing System: H4 Boa Coiler
Getting in your boot is a cinch with the Boa system. The Coiler takes up slack to get your laces tight even quicker, and unlike traditional laces they wont loosen during the day.
Liner: Intuition Control Foam 3D
This boot comes with a heat-mouldable Intuition Control Foam 3D Liner that will mould on the mountain just as well as it does on a heater. By using two types of foam, high and mid density, placed in strategic areas for maximum comfort all day long. In addition to this, custom mouldable external J-bars provide extra heel lock for less movement and fatigue but better response.
Snowboard Boot Outsole: Rubber Light with Harshmellow
Full rubber bottom providing maximum grip and durability. Also featuring impact absorbing Harshmellow™ technology.
Flex Zone Upper
Fast-In Liner Lacing System
Die-Cut EVA Footbed
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.