The 2024 Gnu RCC3 has been upgraded for the 2024 season, making an already great board even better. With the same construction as the Riders Choice, but with Gnu's C3 camber profile, you get a board that is more aggressive and offers more response, stability, and pop than its younger brother. The addition of 3D Delightwood Asym Chips under the insert pack you get even more pop and power from a greater energy distribution directly to your edges and Carbon Power Bands offer even more response so you don't lose control because of the ultra fast knife cut sintered base. The RCC3 is quite possibly the best freestyle snowboard on the market and performs like no other all over the resort and throughout the park.
*Base colours are random, please check with us in store if you are looking for a specific colour.
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: C3
Very mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail. This is Mervins version of traditional camber, offering maximum edge hold, pop, power and precision with extra float and carve.
Flex: 6.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: Asym Twin
Identical tip to tail for controlled riding in regular or switch, with an asymmetric construction from toe to heel. Our bodies aren't the same front to back, so why should our boards be? Asymmetrical boards are built with a shorter sidecut on the heel edge and a different core construction from toe to heel, resulting in more precise carves on your toes, and easier and more powerful turns on your heels. This board features an asymmetrical sidecut, core, and contact points.
Core: G3 Lite + Carbon Construction with Asym Level 2
The lightest, strongest, and most poppy construction GNU makes. Combines Aspen and Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax alloy glass and carbon power bands to add pop, response and extend the performance life of your board.
Asym Sidecut: Deeper sidecut on heel side for increased power
Asym Contact: Asymmetric contact angles, longer toe side contact for more precise control and shorter heel side contact for more power.
Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
Eco Sublimated Poly Top - This topsheet is made using an eco-friendly sublimation process.
UHMW Sidewalls - Tough, fast, and environmentally friendly sidewalls.
Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
|Contact Length (cm)
|Nose / Tail Width (cm)
|Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|7.7 / 8.1
|7.7 / 8.2
|7.9 / 8.0
|7.8 / 8.2
|8.0 / 8.4
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.