The 2024 Gnu Finest might be the finest Gnu ever made. The pro model of Max Warbington, The Finest is a fine tuned board with a can-do attitude when it comes to pushing yourself in the park and getting tricky across all terrain. Max is consistently pushing the limit at every session, going bigger, more tech, and with more consistency than anyone else. Could he do it with any other board? One thing is for sure, he chooses this board for a reason, and it when he steps on it he blows minds.
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: C2x
Shortened rocker between your feet with lengthened camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers and in the park along with float and freedom to charge through powder. More loaded pressure in the tip and tail than regular C2 for a more aggressive and stable ride.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: Asym Twin
Identical tip to tail for controlled riding in regular or switch, with an asymmetric construction from toe to heel. Our bodies aren't the same front to back, so why should our boards be? Asymmetrical boards are built with a shorter sidecut on the heel edge and a different core construction from toe to heel, resulting in more precise carves on your toes, and easier and more powerful turns on your heels. This board features an asymmetrical sidecut, core, and contact points.
Core: G2 Lite Construction with Asym Level 2
Light, environmentally nice, strong, and poppy. Combines Aspen and Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax alloy glass for a super smooth ride and lighter weight.
Asym Sidecut: Deeper sidecut on heel side for increased power.
Asym Contact: Asymmetric contact angles, longer toe side contact for more precise control and shorter heel side contact for more power.
Base: Eco-Sublimated Sintered
Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
Eco Sublimated Poly Top - This topsheet is made using an eco-friendly sublimation process.
UHMW Sidewalls - Tough, fast, and environmentally friendly sidewalls.
Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
|Contact Length (cm)
|Nose / Tail Width (cm)
|Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|8.0 / 7.9
|8.1 / 7.8
|8.1 / 7.8
|8.2 / 7.9
|8.1 / 7.8
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.