The 2024 Gnu B-Nice is an all-mountain snowboard designed to support progression without hindering skill development in any way. Featuring a soft flex and the Original Banana contour, the B-Nice offers a comfortable and enjoyable ride under any conditions or in any terrain, thanks to its catch-free shape and dependable edge control through the use of Magne-Traction edge hold advantage. Packed with technical features to enhance your snowboarding experience, the B-Nice is a top-performing board at a very nice price.
Rider Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: OB - Original Banana
Mild rocker between your feet with mild camber to the tip and tail makes this the best camber profile to progress your riding. Learn to ride on day 1 or learn new tricks everyday. Holds an edge on hardpack, floats in powder, and jibs everything.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This twin shape is the same tip to tail, and can perform just as well in switch as it does regular.
Core: G1 Lite Construction
A light, environmentally nice, and smooth core. Combines Aspen and Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax alloy glass for a strong, light, and poppy board.
Base: Eco-Sublimated Co-Ex
A fast, tough base that's easy to maintain.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
Eco Sublimated Poly Top - This topsheet is made using an eco-friendly sublimation process.
UHMW Sidewalls - Tough and fast sidewalls.
Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Nose / Tail Width (cm)
|Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.