Made with premium materials, and all the features you need to get the perfect fit, the 2020 DC Mora will give you all the support you need for aggressive riding. With the dual Boa caling system, you can easily make tiny changes to the fit of the boot, and the comfortable and supportive White liner will make you forget you are wearing boots at all.
Boot Flex: 7/10
Recommended Use: Freeride
Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
Lacing System: Double Boa H3 Coiler System takes in the excess coil automatically so you can micro dial in your desired tightness faster than you can say "dam my boots are sick!?"
Liner: White Liner - The White liner has almost all the tech thrown at it to give you both comfort and longevity in your boots. The 180 Power strap and anatomical J-bars give full support and heel hold. Technical moisture and temperature management liner wicks away unwanted moisture.
Cushioning / Traction: Impact S insole made from single density polyurethane for comfort, durability and energy return. Unilite sole with Rubber allows a lightweight sole with rubber sections for added durability and grip.
- Internal ankle harness
- Boa Black SS Laces
- Articulated construction
- Stormproof StormFlap
US: 5 - 10 // EU: 35 - 41.5 // Mondo point: 21 - 26.5 // UK: 2.5 - 7.5
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.