The 2023 Capita Navigator not only makes a comeback as everyone's favourite powder annihilator, but has received several upgrades to make it better than ever. You know what they say, there's no friends on a powder day, and to an extent that's true, but on a powder day The Navigator will be your best friend, your vessel, your compass, and your ticket to the ride of a lifetime. Featuring a parabolic sidecut that carves hard and flows into a sinking tapered tail, aided by a floaty rockered nose, The Navigator will transform the ache of a powder day into an effortless sense of fulfilment and wonder. Upgraded to a new P2 Superlight Core and Powder Drive Base, not only do you get an extremely lightweight core that offers impact resistance without sacrificing pop, but you get a base specifically designed for powder boards that is extremely fast and durable.
*Board graphics are size dependent and cannot be swapped between sizes.
Board Type: Powder
Camber Type: Alpine V1 Profile
Positive camber through most of the board for a stable and poppy ride, with a reverse camber nose and flat tail for effortless float in deep snow.
Flex: 6/10 (Mid)
Great medium flex that can power through powder and chopped up snow with ease, while not being too aggressive.
Shape: Parabolic / Directional
This board features a longer, wider nose with a shorter tapered tail, along with a parabolic sidecut. This parabolic sidecut consists of a mirror-symmetrical curve, which creates a deeper sidecut and a quicker turning point in the centre of the board.
Core: P2 Superlight Core
The Capita P2 Superlight Core is extremely lightweight and versatile core combines with high impact resistance and maximum pop.
Carbon Fibre Beams - Carbon Fibre is laid parallel to the edge along the length of the board for more pop and power without any added weight.
Inlaid Cork Dampeners - Two cork dampeners laid in the nose reduce chatter and help increase stability as you blast through pow and choppy snow at high speeds.
Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - Custom weighted Biaxial top and bottom fibreglass increases strength and durability, which is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
Base: Power Drive Base
Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is extremely fast and was made exclusively for boards with the powder lifestyle in mind.
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM 16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts
- 1" Setback
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Setback (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|143||1077||240||28.4 / 27.7||7.1 / 6.0 / 7.1||56.38||2.54||36 - 58|
|147||1110||241||28.7 / 27.8||7.3 / 6.2 / 7.3||58.8||2.54||40 - 63|
|151||1140||245||29.3 / 28.3||7.5 / 6.4 / 7.5||61.3||2.54||59 - 73|
|155||1182||252||30.1 / 29.0||7.9 / 6.8 / 7.9||61.3||2.54||59 - 86|
|158||1195||256||30.5 / 29.3||8.1 / 7.0 / 8.1||63.9||2.54||68 - 90|
|161||1222||260||31.0 / 29.7||8.3 / 7.2 / 8.3||63.9||2.54||72 - 95|
|164||1238||264||31.5 / 30.1||8.5 / 7.4 / 8.5||66.4||2.54||77 - 100+|
|167||1249||268||32.2 / 30.7||8.7 / 7.6 / 8.7||88.3||2.54||81 - 104+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.