The 2022 Capita Spring Break Powder Twin parties like no other twin tip snowboard you have ever ridden before. This truely unique powder board has the famous Spring Break Surf Rocker Twin profile giving you full response on groomers but that surf-style float and ultra forgiveness in powder, allowing both maximum float and control no matter which direction you ride in! Built like a surfboard with a super-fat waist, and catch-free carves, this board is perfect for your big-footed guy who wants to chase a twin board that can turn any regular day into a powerful, playful, carvey good time.
Board Type: Powder and Resort
Camber Type: Surf Rocker Twin Profile
Positive Camber through the middle of the board with a small section of Flat from past the inserts to the contact points, and extended, high-rise surf rocker in the tip and tail. This board rides with the pop and great carving skills of a camber board with the float of a powder board in both directions.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great medium flex that can hit big jumps, press rails, and ride all over the mountain.
Shape: True Twin
Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
Blended Radial Sidecut
Blended Radial Sidecuts feature a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom designed blend zone at the contact points. Varying the length of these blend zones and tailoring them specifically for certain aspects of riding greatly improves a board’s performance.
Core: P2 Superlight Core
Built for highly technical freestyle riding all over the mountain, the P2 Superlight Core is designed to be extremely durable with maximum pop.
Basalt Boosters - This natural resource comes from solidified volcanic lava, and is known for its thermal properties, strength, and durability. The addition of Basalt into this board increases power whilst maintaining a damp and calm ride.
HolySheet Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
Base: Powder Drive Base
This base has been specifically formulated to be featured on the Spring Break powder series of boards, with maximum powder performance in mind. Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base charges over flats and maintains speed for quick turns through trees.
- Level 3 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet
- Die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|153||1116||263||30.9||6.5||60.2||50 - 77|
|156||1180||268||31.5||6.6||61.5||54 - 82|
|159||1202||273||32.1||6.7||62.8||63 - 90|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.