Whether you are a beginner just starting to link your turns, or an expert trying to land that next trick, you can always use some extra protection. The Burton Total Impact short uses some crazy materials that quickly stiffen on impact, spreading shock and dissipating energy, so you can take more falls and still keep on riding.
The low profile design means that they are easily hidden under your layers, and the soft and breathable fabric keeps you comfortable all season long.
- Protected by G-Form’s Proprietary Impact Protection Technology
- Momentarily Stiffens Upon Impact to Dissipate Energy
- Ergonomic Hip, Tailbone, and Sit Bone Padding
- Super Low-Profile and Lightweight
- Designed to Flex and Move with your Body
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Fabric: Breathable and Quick-Drying for Next-to-Skin Comfort
- Softwaist Logo Elastic Waistband
- Machine Washable
- Burton's W48 Warranty Program
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.