The 2024 Burton Analog Hardpack Gore-Tex 3L Jacket sets the new standard with a unique fusion between a loose, oversized fit with high functioning, expedition level amounts of technology. The signature Analog street-style has been given the Gore-Tex treatment for the ultimate in weather protection in a three-layer shell, designed to keep you dry longer so you can ride from sun up to sun down everywhere from the streets to backcountry adventures.
Waterproof Rating: Gore-Tex
Fit: Oversized - loose and easy, with added length and volume
- Gore-Tex, 3-layer fabric for max ruggedness under extreme use
- Helmet compatible contour hood with Cohaesive embedded cinch adjustment
- Three-layer hood construction
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Interior storm flap features fabric behind the zipper for added wind protection
- Shaped adjustable cuffs
- YKK water-resistant zipper
- Welded construction details for a clean finish
- RECCO reflector and reflective details
- Webbing hanger loop
- Key clip in pocket
- bluesign approved
- Chest pocket for access to interior of jacket
- Interior power mesh dump pocket, zippered back pocket, zipper chest pocket, zippered forearm pass pocket, zippered internal chest pocket
- Pit zip vents
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.