The 2022 Burton Genesis Binding delivers the most comfortable ride while keeping performance to an all time high to meet demands of not only snowboard enthusiasts all over the world, but also to the hard charging Burton team riders. The Genesis resonates high performance with almost all the tech that Burton has at its disposal, offering high levels of comfort, performance and versatility. The Genesis is a high performance binding that you can count on, no matter where it takes you.
Binding Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Flex: 5-8/10 (Medium-Stiff)
Board Compatibility: This EST binding is only compatible with Burton boards featuring the M6 Channel system.
The Genesis EST baseplate features a dual-component construction, comprised of a 30% short-glass/nylon composite and a softer material underfoot. This gives you a responsive yet playful ride that is stiffer edge to edge for improved balance. This EST-specific baseplate removes the rigid material under your foot and replaces it with a flexible cushioned footbed, reducing the weight of the binding, increasing board feel, and maintaining the natural flex of the board.
Unique to EST bindings, The Hinge activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while allowing the board to flex more naturally and reducing stress and fatigue on your legs.
This 18% short-glass/nylon composite zero-lean canted design follows the contours of your legs to maximise control and comfort, and has a mid flex for a perfect balance of high end performance and playfulness.
Acting like suspension for your bindings, the Kickback Hammock is a two-piece heel hugging highback that absorbs vibration and increases response.
Double Take Ratchets
Burtons Double Take Ratchets feature one of the quickest and easiest ratchet designs on the market. Helical teeth and 'insta-click' engagement combine for increased torque per crank, and fewer cranks needed to get to your desired tightness.
The Hammockstrap features a low profile and reduced weight for a more comfortable fit, along with a stitchless construction for maximum response with minimal materials. The pre curved design fits smoothly around your boot and won't be giving you any pressure points.
The Burton Flex Slider gets your ankle strap out of the way, so gone are the days of battling with your ankle strap when you're trying to get your boot into your binding. These flex points are specially designed to be super strong as well, so they are just as durable despite the constant flexing.
Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
The Burton Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 is one of the best toe straps on the market, with a super grippy interior that holds onto your boot in freezing temperatures, and a design that hugs the contours of most boots. This new design takes the Supergrip Capstrap one step further, and offers better hold than ever before.
AutoCANT Sensorybed Cushioning System
This dual-density EVA footbed works to settle your boot into a naturally comfortable position, regardless of your stance width and angles, which helps to align your joints and gives you less fatigue and a more comfortable ride.
B3 Gel under your heel provides ultimate dampening for hard landings and rough snow, and is formulated to withstand repeated impacts and cold temperatures without any reduction in performance.
|US Mens Boot Size||6 - 8||8 - 11||10+|
|US Womens Boot Size||5 - 9||9 - 11||11+|
|Euro Boot Size||38 - 41||41 - 44||43+|
|UK Boot Size||5 - 7||7 - 10||9+|
|Mondo Boot Size||24 - 26||26 - 29||28+|
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.