The 2022 Bataleon She W is a high end park snowboard for the girl that has a focus on freestyle and demands the best from her gear. Featuring a soft flex and Twin 3BT shape with Mellow Camber, the She W is super easy to press and is naturally a rail killer, but added carbon stringers make it torsionally stiffer so it's surprisingly stable for hitting the jump line and going fast without giving that bite of a full camber snowboard. A playful flex in a high performance park board, the She W is a versatile freestyle twin that will keep your lines creative while still giving you all the support you need.
*Base colours are random.
Rider Level: Beginner - Advanced
Board Type: Park / All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Mellow Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The She W has a Mellow Camber profile, which allows it to flex and float easier but still stay poppy and responsive.
Flex: 3.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft flex that's super easy to press but is torsionally stable for jumping.
This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular.
Twin 3BT is a versatile freestyle focused profile with a wide centrebase for added stability at speed without losing jib capabilities. Perfect for all kinds of park riding.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Ultra Light Core
The Ultra Light Core features a 70-30 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for an unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
C.S.T - The Central Super Tube upgrade puts one hollow carbon rod down the centre of the core, adding pop without increasing torsional stiffness.
Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers placed under each insert running edge to edge. This stiffens the torsional flex of the board for increased stability and edge to edge response.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Base: Super Slick X
The Super Slick X base has the maximum molecular content available for an extruded base, making it super slick, incredibly tough, and basically maintenance-free.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Length||Contact Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|140cm||105.2||108.2||233||271||7.2||47 - 59||48 - 63|
|143cm||107.6||110.6||236||274||7.4||48 - 60||52 - 68|
|146cm||110||113||239||279||7.5||49 - 61||57 - 75|
|149cm||112.4||115.4||242||282||7.7||50 - 62||61 - 79+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.