The 2023 Bataleon Party Wave Twin has evened out the success of the fan favourite, Party Wave, and constructed it as a true twin, so you can have even more versatility in choosing what terrain you want to ride. Again, meant to be ridden shorter than your normal all mountain board, the Party Wave Twin still has all the 3BT and Sidekick goodness you love from Bataleon and the Party Wave, but is now able to boost even higher, carve even harder, float in pow even easier, and now land switch! How good is that!? With freeride capabilities of a board twice its size and a camber and flex that lends itself to playful creative lines, the Party Wave Twin is for the snowboarders who don't listen to the rules, who don't do as others do, and when it's time to party, they party hard.
Rider Level: Intermediate
Board Type: Powder / All Mountain Freeride
Camber Type: Medium Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Party Wave has a Medium Camber Profile for predictable response, strong snap, and powerful pop.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex for stability at speed, responsive turns, and powerful pop.
Shape: Twin 3BT
This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular and are designed with a narrow centre case with minimal side base uplift. This creates a stable landing platform with a forgiving feel while still being able to float in powder.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Pop Core
The Pop Core is a full Poplar wood core that Bateleon have been using for years and proven extremely reliable.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Base: Hyper Glide S
The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
Flip Flop - Die-cut bases are like a jigsaw. Flip Flop minimises waste by using two or more colour options for each piece. That means more unique graphics and less environmental harm.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts with 4x Backseat Inserts
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Width (mm)
|Min - Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.