The 2022 Bataleon Feelbetter snowboard is designed to inspire confidence in female riders, fuelling progression with a forgiving shape and friendly flex. The Feelbetter features a stable low camber profile along with Bataleons Freestyle 3BT shape, so regardless of if you're carving up the groomers or pressing onto boxes, the 3BT has got your back in reducing edge-catch, providing a smooth transition from heel to toe or regular to switch. For those new to snowboarding or those who want to try new things, other boards might make you feel good, but this board will make you feel better.
Rider Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Low Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Feelbetter has a Low Camber profile, which allows it to flex and press with minimal effort.
Flex: 3/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft-mid flex for big presses, easy turns, and playful riding all over the mountain.
Shape: Directional Twin
Bataleons Directional twin boards have a twin sidecut and contact area and a directional outline. They are perfectly balanced for all-mountain freestyle riding.
The most versatile type of 3BT, Freestyle 3BT features a medium centrebase with medium uplift in the edges, giving you more natural feeling turns and enhanced float in powder.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Core Core
The Core Core is a full Poplar wood core with Beech hardwood laid tip to tail, reinforcing the inserts and increasing pop.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Shock Walls - Urethane-infused sidewall technology. Shock Walls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to scratches.
Base: Super Slick X
The Super Slick X base has the maximum molecular content available for an extruded base, making it super slick, incredibly tough, and basically maintenance-free.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Contact Length (cm)
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Width (mm)
|Min - Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.