The 2022 Bataleon Donna is a mid flexing freestyle binding that loves the park. Designed to work perfectly paired with Bataleon freestyle boards, the freestyle-friendly Quarterback is a shorter-designed highback that offers even more flex while still maintaining edge hold. Added features like the Fast Entry system makes the time between laps even less allowing you easier access to get in and out of your bindings.
This binding is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your binding is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Flex: Mid - 5/10 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
Board Compatibility: This binding uses the Mini Disc which is compatible with boards featuring a 2x4 mounting system and the Burton Channel system. Not compatible with 4x4 mounting systems.
Base Plate: AsymWrap Chassis
Bataleon's AsymWrap Chassis was designed for maximum tweakability while still having a surfy, easy riding feel underfoot. This true freestyle shaped chassis offers a great strength-to-weight ratio. It also features an adjustable baseplate with adjustable padding that helps fit a wider range of boot sizes.
High Back: Donna Quarterback
This shorter, three-faceted design is absolutely perfect for freestyle riding as it gives additional flex but is still responsive enough for carving.
WrapStrap Ankle Strap + Transfer Toe Strap
The WrapStrap Ankle Strap offers a one-piece injection creating the lightest ankle strap that Bataleon offers. By wrapping around your boot perfectly, it has a hinge that allows articulation and flex so you have equal pressure and support along your boot.
The one-piece injected toe strap is created using a specific pattern that grips and conforms to the front of your boot like no other. The vertical thickness of the strap expands over the toe giving the perfect fit and stays secure all day long.
By using traditional EVA padding underfoot you get less chatter from your board and feels better when stomping big landings while giving balanced comfort and support under your foot.
For easier entry and exit from your bindings, the strap uses its concave shape to pop open when released.
TwoStep Toe Ladder
Two positions for each side of your toe strap to customise the fit for any boot shape and size.
An extra grippy rubber traction pad protects the back of your boot and keeps it locked in at all times.
- Small: US 6.5 - 9.0, 23 - 25.5 cm
- M/L: US 9.0 - 12.0, 25.5 - 28.5 cm
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.