The 2024 Arbor Mantra Camber is a brand new board this season, that is designed to be a friendly, easy to ride board that you can take anywhere on the mountain. Made for carving, cruising, while still giving you stable take-offs and landings, the Mantra is perfect for pushing your skills up to the next level.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: The Camber System
The Camber System from Arbor is a parabolic take on positive camber that progressively reduces the amount of camber towards the tip and tail. This ensures your contact points don't dig too hard into the snow, preventing edge catch, making it easier to turn and spin, and giving you a poppy ride with fully engaged performance.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft, playful flex for easy turns and fun all over the mountain.
Shape: Mountain Twin
This board is a twin but has a directional shaped nose and tail, so it can ride switch with no problems but will provide better float going forwards.
Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and centre of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
Core: FSC Certified Highland Core
The most versatile core in the Arbor range, it is made with a 1:2 poplar to paulownia for a blend of light weight performance and durability.
Biax Glassing - A full Biax layup that's designed to be softer flexing and more forgiving for freestyle inspired all-mountain riding.
Base: Sintered Base
A high molecular weight base that provides extra durability and speed.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 10-Pack Inserts
360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - These 360° sidewalls eliminate the need for tip fill, enhancing durability and improving board life.
Recycled Steel Edges - These highly durable recycled steel edges promote sustainability without sacrificing quality.
Wend Natural Wax - This board is waxed with Wend Natural Wax and is ready to ride straight out of the shop.
Factory Tuned - This snowboard is factory de-tuned at the tip and tail, so you can go riding straight away.
Recycled ABS - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Arbor improve the sustainability of this snowboard by using recycled plastic.
|Waist Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Length (cm)
|Ref Stance Setback (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|7.95 / 7.05 / 7.95
|8.1 / 7.2 / 8.1
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.