- BUY NOW. PAY LATER
The 540 Blackdeck snowboard is a progression-focused board that will have you improving your skills at a lightning pace. Featuring a soft-mid flex, a true twin shape, and a reverse camber profile that makes riding forgiving and catch-free, you'll be riding regular and switch with confidence and ease. If you're stepping up from rental gear or just starting out on snow, the Blackdeck has all the tech you need to go from beginner to intermediate and beyond.
540 Blackdeck Snowboard
Board Type: Beginner / Groomers
Camber Type: Reverse (Rocker)
The reverse camber has predictability to its ride without ever worrying about catching an edge. Its loose surfy feel is ridden more between the feet and naturally planes above powder. Unlike Positive Camber, this board is already in the shape of a turn so it basically auto-turns itself. It is also great for exaggerated butters and presses on rails and boxes.
Flex (1 = soft, 10 = stiff): 4/10
Shape: True Twin
This board construction is mirrored from nose to tail, meaning it will ride the same in both regular and switch.
Core: Poplar Wood
Extruded bases are strong, easy to care for, and will stay consistent even if you forget to wax them every now and then.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|150cm||1190||247||288||7.3 / 9.5||60.45||45 - 68|
||259||300||7.6||56||45 - 68|
|155cm||1230||250||294||7.3 / 9.5||64.26||54 - 81|
|155cm Wide||1230||259||300||18 / 4.6 / 18||64.26||54 - 81|
|158cm||1250||253||298||7.8 / 10||64.26||63 - 90|
|159cm Wide||1270||268||312||16 / 5 / 16||64.26||63 - 90|
|163cm Wide||1300||268||312||15.5 / 5.5 / 15.5||64.26||72 - 100+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
5th Element Stealth 3 Binding
The 5th Element Stealth 3 binding is great value for the beginner snowboarder. With tech like a convertible toe strap that can be worn over the top of the boot or as a toe cap will conform to any boot shape. A padded base plate absorbs fatigue causing vibrations allowing you to shred for longer.
- Rider Type: Beginner / All-Mountain
- Strap Material: Soft Flexing Durable Covered Foam Strap
- Flex: Very Soft
- Highback: Plastic
- Buckles: Plastic
- Toe Strap Style: Convertible
- Chassis Material: Plastic
- Binding Compatibility: Standard 4 Hole (2x4 / 4x4)
|Size||US Boot Size (Mens)|
|Small||5 - 7|
|M/L||7 - 10|
|L/XL||10 - 13|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.