The 2024 Burton Women's [ak] Kimmy GORE-TEX 2L Bib Pants are designed to give you all the features you will need for backcountry riding, without sacrificing any accessibility. 2-Layer Gore-Tex protects you in all conditions, while the Living Lining helps to regulate your temperature. The regular fit will give you all the freedom and movement you will need, with the option to layer up underneath for the coldest parts of winter. Bathroom breaks are made easy with the long rear zip, and plenty of storage for everything you'll need to carry with you.
Waterproof Rating: 2L Gore-Tex
Breathability: 2L Gore-Tex
Insulation: Living Lining
- Living Lining
- Cargo pockets
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Zip vents
- Bluesign approved materials
- Lifetime warranty
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.