The 2022 Volcom TDS 2L Gore-Tex Jacket is a dependable top layer designed to handle unpredictable weather with minimal hassle. Constructed with legendary Gore-Tex fabric that's guaranteed to keep you dry in extreme weather, and featuring the Volcom Thermal Defence System that places down panels in strategic locations to reflect body heat and regulate temperature, the TDS is a high quality jacket that will keep you warm and dry without bulking you out.
Waterproof Rating: Gore-Tex
Insulation: Volcom Thermal Defense System 40g Quilted Low-Loft Insulation
Fit: Standard Fit
- 2-Layer Poly + PFCec Free
- V-Science TDS INFRARED Lining System
- Fully Taped Seams
- Zip Tech Jacket to Pant Intreface
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment
- Goggle Clips
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- V-Science 2 Wat Cuff System
- Lucra Hand Gaiters
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Goggle Pocket
- Noise Pocket
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Whistle Zipper Pull
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.