The 2022 Union Trilogy Binding was built for everything from riding smalltime, local rope-tow hills to stomping lines in Olympic slopestyle and is considered one of the best women specific bindings on the market. Taking that classic shape and performance of the men's Union Force, but adjusting it specifically for females you get a perfectly performing all-mountain binding that you can see just about every Union female team rider using. With a responsive baseplate and highback you get one of the most consistent performing bindings that can handle everything from carving groomers, slashing powder, or hitting any feature in the park.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex: 7/10 (Stiff)
Board Compatibility: Camber Disk compatible with all 4x4, 4x2 and Channel insert systems.
Stage 4 Duraflex ST
The Duraflex blended nylon in this baseplate is designed specifically for the cold, and maintains its strength and intended performance across a broad range of temperatures. The design of the baseplate aims to maintain the true flex of your snowboard, while still dampening chatter and keeping its strength.
Trilogy Duraflex ST
The Duraflex injected multizone highbacks found on the Trilogy binding are supportive, durable, and feature a tapered shape towards the top, promoting flex and tweakability for huge stylish presses and grabs.
A construction process completely unique to Union allows them to make their ratchets out of Magnesium, resulting in a product that is 4 times stronger than aluminium while being half the weight. Not only that, it's easily recycled so the environment benefits too.
Exoframe 4.0 Ankle Strap + TS 2.0 Rhombus Toe Strap
These straps were specifically designed to provide the security and comfort you'd expect from the Trilogy but with reduced weight, materials, and a better boot to binding connection with none of the elastic stretching found in regular straps.
Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings
These bushings maintain their performance season after season. Where other materials would deteriorate over time, Unions bushings stay consistently strong even after seasons of use. The EVA removes pressure points on all four corners of the baseplate and dampens your ride, absorbing chatter and hard landings, and dual density EVA under the heels and toes plus a full EVA foot bed with adjustable toe ramp gives awesome boot to binding to board response.
Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
Classic Forward Lean Adjuster:
No tools needed for this one, just flick the tab down and slide the panel for more response or a looser feeling ride on the fly.
Grade 8.8 Hardware:
Union ensure their hardware is reliable by using the strongest steel available on the market.
Tool-less strap adjust:
Whether you're letting a friend borrow your bindings or you just need to fine tune your fit, you can adjust your straps on the fly without the need for tools.
The footbed of this binding is angled to better align your joints and provide a more natural feeling, less fatiguing ride.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.