The 2022 Union Legacy Binding offers the best of both worlds when it comes to bindings; super lightweight with a surfy feel underfoot but still super responsive with tons of shock absorption. One of the highest end, female specific bindings on the market, the Legacy is built using the most premium materials in Unions workshop and are made to withstand the test of time. The Legacy only uses the most light weight and premium materials like magnesium ratchets, forma ankle straps and the best dampening bushings you can get. Add all this and throw in responsive flex, super lightweight and a surfy feel underfoot, the Legacy can take on anything the mountain throws at you.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex: 6/10 (Mid)
Board Compatibility: This Union binding comes with a Minidisk, compatible with 2x4 and channel binding mounting systems.
Stage 6 Duraflex CB
The Legacy baseplate is like one big shock absorber, using Duraflex ST blended nylon that provides a mid flexing base with added power that can perform all over the mountain. A minimum board to binding contact footprint of just 5% promotes the true flex of your board and provides more natural response.
Legacy Duraflex ST
The Legacy Highback has an anatomically correct shape and streamlined design that provides a seamless boot to binding interface with lateral freedom for maximum leverage. The highback is also extremely responsive, lightweight, and durable so you can put it through its paces all season long.
A construction process completely unique to Union allows them to make their ratchets out of Magnesium, resulting in a product that is 4 times stronger than aluminium while being half the weight. Not only that, it's easily recycled so the environment benefits too.
Forma LAB Ankle Strap + TS-2.0 Ultragrip Toe Straps
The Forma LAB Ankle strap is incredibly lightweight, comfortable, and supportive. Featuring an asymmetric design with strategically placed padding and a weight reducing window surrounded by rigid support on the lateral side, this strap provides supreme performance and comfort with minimal weight. The Ultragrip Toe Strap offers multi-positional functionality and superior grip with a simple, highly durable design while the secure-lock system on the toe strap doubles the connection strength, so your bindings are more durable and dependable than ever.
OTE Fused Vaporlite Bushings
The Legacy has a unique fused bushing system that sets a new standard for vibration dampening and natural board flex.
Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
Push Pin FLAD:
Multi-position highback lean adjustment with a simple twist, push, and slide.
Grade 8.8 Hardware:
Union ensure their hardware is reliable by using the strongest steel available on the market.
Tool-less strap adjust:
Whether you're letting a friend borrow your bindings or you just need to fine tune your fit, you can adjust your straps on the fly without the need for tools.
The footbed of this binding is angled to better align your joints and provide a more natural feeling, less fatiguing ride.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.