The 2023 ThirtyTwo Womens STW Double Boa snowboard boot still offers that straight-out-of-the-box comfort, a great fit, and is now offered in a dual Boa closure system for complete zonal retention. Never has been doing up your boots so easy or customisable. This soft flexing boot makes getting in and out of your boot incredibly easy with the dual Boa closure system and the comfort liner is fully heat moldable and soft, giving your feet the relief they need from being riding all day long. Perfect for the weekend warrior or the 100-day season veteran, this boot loves to go straight to work.
Boot Type: All Mountain
Boot Flex (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 3/10
Lacing System: Double Boa
Featuring two Boa dials, the Double Boa system allows you to independently dial in the fit of the upper and lower zone of your boot, giving you quick and easy lacing with power, precision, and total control.
This boot features a dual density Intuition foam liner which provides moderate support with a soft flex. The liner is 100% heat mouldable and is lined with microfleece for superior warmth and comfort.
Cushioning / Outsole:
This footbed is lightweight and provides cushioning for more comfort.
Evolution Foam Outsole
This outsole is made with lightweight Evolution Foam that provides extra cushioning and traction.
- 1:1 lasting - True half sizes
- 3D moulded tongue
- Integrated internal lacing
- Cozy cuff
- Heel hold system
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.