The Swiss army knife of jackets, the 2023 ThirtyTwo Grasser has the style of a coaches jackets, with the features you'd need to handle the weather. The 15k REPEL fabric keeps the snow from getting you wet, and the standard fit lets you easily add layers underneath if it gets really cold.
Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
Insulation: 2 layer shell
- 2-way YKK Aquaguard C/F zipper
- Zippered brush tricot lined pockets
- Zip-out stretch waist gaiter
- YKK Aquaguard chest zippers
- Snap lock jacket to pant interface
- Quick stash sleeve pass pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Mesh lined zippered vents
- Internal media pocket
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.