The 2023 ThirtyTwo Basement Bib is an absolute staple piece of outerwear in the ThirtyTwo line and no surprise why it is such a fan favourite year after year. The 4-way stretch, 15k waterproofing and breathable material not only gives you ample room for movements, but also protects you from any wet weather on the mountain. Newly upgraded with a loose, more relaxed fit and triple stitched seams for better durability, you will never look back from making the switch from regular pants to the Basement Bib.
Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
- Custom jacquard shoulder straps
- Chest pocket flap with envelope closer
- Belt loop with d-ring
- Fully articulated knee patches
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook
- 2-way YKK Vision Aquaguard size zipper
- Patch side pockets with taper
- Brush tricot lined hand pockets
- Back pockets with envelope closer
- Reinforced hem
- Chest pocket with taper
- Hidden coil side pocket zippers
- Diamond gusset crotch venting
- Zippered boot gusset
- Shock cord cuff cinches
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.