The 2022 Salomon Kiana Focus Boa was built for all-day comfort and performance that is perfect for any style of snowboarding. Complete with a medium-flex and dual Boa closure system you can be sure you are getting super comfort and response all with the easiest way to get in and out of your boots. Loaded with world-class Salomon tech, the Kiana makes great days on the mountain even better and ensures you are warm and comfortable all day long.
Flex: Medium - Stiff
Lacing System: Double Boa
The Double Boa lacing system allows you to independently tighten the upper and lower zones of your boot for a dialled in custom fit. Get in and out of your boots in record time, and make adjustments on the fly without needing to step out of your bindings.
The Kiana shell features a versatile mid flex for performance in any condition.
Liner: Diamond with Custom Fit Pro Foam
Designed specifically for women, the Diamond Liner guarantees best fit, softest touch, and extra warmth. This is combined with Custom Fit Foam that puts extra mouldable material strategically placed in sensitive foot areas, giving you maximum comfort and heel hold.
Cushioning / Traction: DAMPLite+ Outsole
The DAMPLite+ Outsole has a low profile design for style and comfort, EVA for dampening and support, and rubber for grip.
Ortholite C2 Footbed
Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier, and better cushioned environment for your foot.
Heel Grip - Cat Tongue material in the heel of this boot grips your sock and results in less slipping for extra strong heel hold.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.