The 2023 Rome Party Mod can only be described as a party that never dies and will give you total freedom as you break the curse of riding boring, lifeless snowboards. This all-around good time board is primed and ready to reap havoc all over the mountain, designed with the snap and response of the famous Mod, but mellowed out with a more butter-friendly camber profile for familiar performance with a focus on fun. All mountain versatility and tonnes of pop with a playful camber profile sure sounds like fun! (And you better believe it!).
*Base colours are random and may vary
Board Type: Park / All Mountain
Camber Type: Contact Rocker
This profile starts with a flat camber in the mid section of the board, and then adds rocker in front of each binding through the nose and tail. Looser and more playful than the straight Contact Camber, the rocker version is perfect for riders who want a park destroyer or an all-mountain weapon that flows smooth turns and floats effortlessly in powder.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: True Twin
True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
Core: SuperPop Core
The SuperPop core is the lightest and most responsive core from Rome, constructed with alternating strips of 10mm poplar and 20mm paulownia.
Twin Double-V Carbon HotRod
Carbon HotRods are thin rods of carbon milled into the boards core, making the board responsive and powerfully snappy. This configuration inlays V-shaped hot rods in the nose and tail for enhanced snap and pop.
90 degree fibres that give the board a more mellow and torsionally playful feel.
Flax Impact Plates
These full woven flax constructed plates covers and reinforces the insert pack and are designed to make the boards more durable. Flax Impact Plates help absorb impact and add increased strength without changing the boards flex pattern.
Base: SinterStrong Base
The new go-to base material, this hardworking base is easy to repair and has great wax retention.
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Running Length (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Length (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Weight Range (kg)
|52 - 77
|57 - 84
|61 - 91
|68 - 91+
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.