The 2023 Rome Agent has proven itself again and again to be a workhorse of a snowboard that offers timeless performance and versatility that has helped shape Rome into the brand it is today. With an all new shape and added Double Kick nose and tail with Bamboo Omega HotRods keep the board snappy while still being very pressable, and the mid flexing core with Fusion Camber give you a butter-friendly profile, but is still nice and responsive and stable underfoot. This true twin can take whatever is thrown in its way with ease, whether it's endless park laps, boosting off side hits, or slashing through pow.
*Base colours are random and may vary
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Fusion Camber
Fusion Camber features positive camber through most of the running length, with a small amount of rocker just before the contact points. This design creates a versatile all-mountain freestyle feel that has the power and response of the majority positive camber zone, combined with a smoother overall feel and added rise in powder from the small dose of early rise.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: True Twin
True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
Core: Stomp Core
The Stomp Core is the most stable and predictable core from Rome, made with 100% poplar wood.
Twin Single Bamboo Omega Hotrod
Bamboo Hotrods are thin rods of bamboo milled into the boards core, giving the board a pressable and playful feeling. These bamboo rods are placed in Omega Carbon housing, which provides additional power and responsiveness. This configuration inlays a rod in the centreline of the board in the nose and tail, maintaining a pressable yet poppy board personality.
90 degree fibres that give the board a more mellow and torsionally playful feel.
Base: Sinterstrong Base
The Sinterstrong base is the fastest sintered base, built for maximum speed and performance.
Double Kick - Used on all Rome freestyle-oriented boards, Double Kick is an aggressive, two-part rise in the boards nose and tail. Designed for locked in presses, torsional stability and riding away from sketchy landings.
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Running Length (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Length (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Weight Range (kg)
|50 - 75
|52 - 77
|59 - 86
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.