The Rojo Mika Jacket is the ideal jacket for someone whose least favourite thing in the world is getting cold. This performance snow jacket has an impressive 20k waterproofing, 15k breathability, but most impressively up to 490g of insulation in parts of the jacket to make sure you are the warmest you can possibly be. With other features found on high-end jackets such as being seam-sealed, ventilation and removable powder skirt, the Mika jacket will keep you outside and exploring the mountain until last chair.
Waterproof Rating: 20,000mm
Insulation: 490g imitation feather upper body / 280g imitation feather lower body / 40g side panels / 100g hood
Fit: Slim Fit
- 100% Polyester
- Four-way stretch
- DWR coated
- Belle floral embossed 210T hood and body lining
- Fully sealed seams and snap magnet closure on storm flap
- Zip-off storm hood
- Removable fur hood
- Zip-off powder skirt with connector tabs
- Dual access media pocket and internal mesh goggle pocket
- Underarm ventilation
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Lycra cuff with thumb hole and handwarmer pockets
- Glove hook in pocket and zip pass pocket on sleeve
- Leather trim detail
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.