The Rip Curl Womens Freeride Search Jacket is one of the techy jackets in the Rip Curl range that should be an essential part of your winter kit. Constructed from a premium quality, four-way stretch material with a DWR coating, a 20k waterproof membrane, and 40g of recycled Primaloft insulation, no longer will you have to worry about being cold and wet whilst on the mountain. With enough room to layer underneath, if necessary, you will be happy you looked into this high performance jacket that offers incredible performance, comfort, and style.
Waterproof Rating: 20,000mm
Insulation: Light - 40g recycled PrimaLoft EcoFill
- Oxford polyester fabric
- Core stretch recycled fabric with two-way stretch body mapping zones
- Mesh lined venting
- Lycra cuffs
- Goggle pocket
- Waterproof zippers
- iView phone pocket
- Powder skirt
- Fully seam sealed
- Lift pass pocket
- Repreve recycled fabric
- PRC-free DWR coated
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.