The 2023 Ride Heartbreaker is the ideal board for you to ignite your passion for snowboarding and will have you keep coming back incessantly, day after day. This easy to ride, soft flexing board really shines on groomers with a hybrid camber shape but can still handle the park with the best of them. This is one Heartbreaker that won't get the best of you, and from the first lap you ride on it you will be able to tell right from the start that it won't go and break your heart.
Board Type: Park / Groomers
Camber Type: Twin Standard Camber
Camber throughout the board with extended rocker zones in the tip and tail. This provides the pop and stability of camber with less catch at the contact points.
The soft flex allows you to press and play with ease, while also making the board easier to control.v
Ride it forwards and backwards, this board is constructed the same tip to tail for equal regular and switch performance.
By blending three sidecut radii you get increased grip on your edges while making initiating your turns even easier.
Core: Womens Performance Core
Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen.
90° and 0° angles of fibreglass for a fun and forgiving ride
Base: Extruded, Stone Ground
Industry standard extruded 1500 base which is extremely durable and easy to repair.
Slimewalls - A Ride exclusive, incorporating Urethane sidewall technology to absorb impact and make for a smoother ride. These are also the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding, meaning you can really thrash them and they will hold their own.
Roll In Construction - Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
Thin Con - All Ride boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails. This reduces swing weight, enhances tip flex, and improves overall durability.
Single Impact Plates - Added plates of protection under the binding inserts improve strength and durability in areas of high strain.
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Tip / Tail Width (mm)
|Ref Stance (mm)
|Rider Weight (kg)
|9.2 / 6.7 / 9.2
|27 - 45
|9.3 / 6.8 / 9.3
|39 - 59
|9.4 / 6.9 / 9.4
|45 - 68
|9.5 / 7.0 / 9.5
|52 - 73+
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.