The 2022 Ride Benchwarmer is the perfect solution if you are looking for an aggressive, asymmetrical twin, hybrid camber board that rides the park like no other. The stiff flexing, camber profile pops to the moon and the integrated Double Impact Plates give all the dampening and cushioning you need. Mix these in with the lightweight bamboo and aspen core and asymmetrical twin shape and you get a freestyle-all mountain powerhouse that carves like a dream but can compete in the park with the best of them.
Board Type: Park / Groomers
Camber Type: Twin Hybrid Rocker
Rocker on the nose and the tail of the board keeps it forgiving and fun, while the camber under your feet gives you stability, pop, and strong edge hold when the snow is hardpacked.
This board has a stiff, aggressive flex that performs best when riding hard, fast, and powerful.
Shape: Twin Asymmetrical
Ride it forwards, backwards - it will be just the same. The asymmetrical design of the Benchwarmer means it has a specific heel side, which makes your turning between your toes and heels feel smoother and more natural.
Core: Performance Core
High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strength and weight.
Double Impact Plates
Two plates inserted underfoot take vibration out of your ride and add extra durability.
A combination of Triaxial and Biaxial give the perfect degree of flex and stiffness. The result is a board that better handles speed.
Base: Sintered, Stone Ground
Fast, durable, wax absorbent and easy to repair.
Slim Walls - A RIDE exclusive, incorporating Urethane sidewall technology to absorb impact and make for a smoother ride. These are also the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding, meaning you can really thrash them, and they will hold their own.
Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut - This sidecut maximises grip, control, improves turn initiation, and maintains speed in all conditions.
Cleave Edge Steel - Nearly 50% more steel in the edge delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
|Size||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Tip / Tail Width (mm)||Setback (mm)||Ref Stance (mm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
8.40 / 7.20 - 7.40 / 6.20 - 8.40 / 7.20
8.50 / 7.30 - 7.50 / 6.30 - 8.50 / 7.30
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.