The 2024 Nitro Dropout is a true hybrid powder and all mountain monster of a snowboard. Having the directional shape of a powder board, with its longer nose and a shorter fun shaped tail, it works incredibly well in the powder, and with the addition of Power Pods for additional contact points along the edge, it becomes a very versatile board that is awesome in powder but still rips all over the mountain on blue bird days. The lightweight and snappy core makes this board a perfect hybrid for anyone who likes to go out and have fun charging the whole mountain no matter the conditions.
Board Type: All-Mountain / Powder
Camber Type: Cam-Out Camber
Cam-out camber is basically positive camber with earlier and smoother transition zones in the tip and tail. This gives the board a lower rise in the centre, resulting in a fun and responsive ride with easier turn initiation and more forgiveness, giving you the benefits of camber without the aggression.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
All Terrain Flex - This is Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
Directional Flex - This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
Designed with a specific nose and tail shape, this board will perform best when riding forwards.
Comprised of tip to tail Poplar wood, which provides an ideal blend of flex, response, and feel, while remaining strong and lightweight.
Bi-Lite Laminates - Bi-Lite Laminates have fibres running in two directions, providing strength, power, and a forgiving board feel.
Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base
A new base material compound that is fast, absorbent and super resistant to abrasions.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
Dual Degressive Sidecut - This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the centre with two larger ones in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful.
Power Pods - Nitro overlays two separate sidecut radii, a tighter one in the centre plus a larger one in the tip and tail, creating extended board width under the bindings for additional edge control on hard and icy surfaces, along with enhancing response and control.
100% Natural Speed Wax - All Nitro boards are factory-tuned with Kandahars 100% Natural Speed Wax, a fully bio-degradable wax made of renewable resources.
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Nose / Tail Width (mm)
|Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0
7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0
7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.