The 2022 Nitro Arial youth snowboard really is progressions best friend. It gives you all the tech that is available in adult Nitro snowboards, but fun size. With a directional twin shape and a soft, playful flex, this board can handle whatever you want to put it through. Whether it's playful park laps or ripping down groomers, the Cam-Out camber profile gives you a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot but is still forgiving.
Board Type: Park laps and everywhere else
Camber Type: Cam-Out Camber
Cam-out camber is basically positive camber with earlier and smoother transition zones in the tip and tail. This gives the board a lower rise in the centre, resulting in a fun and responsive ride with easier turn initiation and more forgiveness, giving you the benefits of camber without the aggression.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This is Nitro's most versatile all-terrain flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
Shape: Directional Twin
A twin shape with a slightly longer nose to give you better float in powder and easier turn initiation.
Comprised of tip to tail Poplar wood, which provides an ideal blend of flex, response, and feel, while remaining strong and lightweight.
Base: Premium Extruded FH Base
A super durable base that is easy to maintain.
Bi-Lite Laminate - Engineered for strength, style, and refined board-feel
Radial Sidecut - A single radius along the length of the board makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
|Length (cm)||Nose/Tail Width (cm)||Waist (mm)||
|Sidecut Type||Max Stance (cm)||Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)||Running Length (mm)|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.