The 2022 Nidecker Sensor Plus is an all mountain freestyle board with extra kick! SideKick that is. This extra technology lifts the edges of the board at the contact points, making it ideal for the new generation of riders who want to trick anywhere and everywhere, regardless of whether there's a feature or not. The lifted edges greatly reduce the risk of catching in your nose and tail, so you can butter and spin to your hearts content without fear of getting thrown into the ground, resulting in more confidence and more style in the flats. This SideKick technology also enhances your float in powder, allowing the nose and tail of the board to surf over snow rather than punching through it, retaining more speed and giving your board a surfier, more natural feel float. This combined with advanced core construction, carbon and kevlar shock absorption, a speedy base, and a poppy camber profile, make the Sensor a freestyle board that will step your style up beyond comprehension.
Board Type: Intermediate Park/Freestyle
Camber Type: Positive Camber
The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
Flex: 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A precise flex pattern that can offers high response and can ridden all over the mountain.
True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
Core: Master Core
The Master Core consists of a combination of poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia woods, resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra strong, extra responsive, lightweight core.
Dual Plus Fibreglass
90° Biaxial fibreglass provides a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex.
This next level construction steps up the power and response of Nideckers standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
The N-7000 is a Nidecker exclusive sintered base. Boasting the speed you'd expect of a sintered base with extra durability and added carbon nanoparticles for enhanced glide.
Absorbnid Topsheet - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations.
SideKick - Sidekick lifts your edges at the widest points of the nose and tail resulting in increased float in powder, smoother riding in rough terrain, and effortless turn initiation.
|Size||Contact Length (mm)||Tip / Tail Length (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tip / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Setback (mm)||Reference Stance (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|252||288||7.4||0||540||60 - 75|
|254||292||7.5||0||540||65 - 85|
- Missing a size? Just ask us!
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.