The 2024 Lib-Tech MC Wayfinder II is a legendary Matt Cummins powder slaying creation, with over 30 years of board designing expertise behind it. With decades of experience at Mt Baker and in Japan under his belt, MC has honed the Wayfinder to perform in pretty much all terrain, but excel out of sight in the deep stuff. This surfy, floaty, carvy, hourglass shape isn't just for looks (though you could just as easily hang it on the wall), the long nose and turned up tail float like a boat and maximise freestyle freedom, while the mild sidecut lets you lay down some incredible turns on hardpack. Find your way from the deepest of powder at the top of the mountain, down through the groomers and back to the lift, and surf, slash, and carve the whole time.
*Due to the volume shift on this board, we recommend you ride this board 2-10cm shorter than your normal board.
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: Freeride
Camber Type: C2
Mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers and in the park along with float and freedom to charge through powder. Carves the resort, plays in the park, and slays powder.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This board has a wider, pointy nose and a tapered tail for effortless float in powder.
Core: OP+ - Original Power + Sintered Base
Light, environmentally nice, strong. Combines 75% Aspen and 25% Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax Fibreglass for a great long lasting ride.
Base: Sintered Knife Cut
Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
Eco Sublimated Poly Top - This topsheet is made using an eco-friendly sublimation process.
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection
|Contact Length (cm)
|Nose / Tail Width (cm)
|Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|32 / 30.8
|32.2 / 31.0
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.