The 2023 Lib-Tech Lost Rocket is the kind of mayhem you want under your feet when the snow gets deep. Designed by legendary surfboard shaper Matt Biolos, the Rocket has a lifetime of surf experience built into it, letting you surf, carve, and slash the snow as if it were a wave, giving you the closest feeling you'll ever have to surfing without actually surfing. Along with the insane surf and float in powder, the Rocket absolutely rips the resort, being an amazingly fast and stable carving board as well thanks to its progressive elliptical sidecut that slashes through just about any snow condition.
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: Freeride
Camber Type: C3
Very mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail. This is Mervins version of traditional camber, offering maximum edge hold, pop, power and precision with extra float and carve.
This board has a setback camber profile, shifting the profile towards your back foot which increases power in the tail and float in the nose.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This board has a wide, pointy, extra floaty early rise nose and a powerful, poppy tapered tail for effortless float in powder.
Core: OP+ - Original Power + Sintered Base
Light, environmentally nice, strong. Combines 75% Aspen and 25% Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax Fibreglass for a great long lasting ride.
Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
Eco Sublimated Poly Top - This topsheet is made using an eco-friendly sublimation process.
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection
|Contact Length (cm)
|Nose / Tail Width (cm)
|Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|30.7 / 28.9
|31.8 / 29.8
|31.8 / 29.8
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.