The 2023 Lib-Tech Box Scratcher is the original all-mountain jib board for the modern age. The Box Scratcher was designed by Jesse Burtner, a creative legend in the snowboard world, as a board that can do absolutely anything but still destroy the park like a proper park board would. What we're left with today is a soft, all-mountain board that can ride groomers and powder but still push the boundaries of freestyle riding in the park and in the streets. Featuring flat kick tips and a boxy shape, the Box Scratcher shakes it up while still delivering legendary Box Scratcher performance.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre late May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Rider Level: Day 1 to Advanced
Board Type: All Terrain Freestyle
Camber Type: Original Banana
Mild rocker between your feet with mild camber to the tip and tail makes this the best camber profile to progress your riding. Learn to ride on day 1or learn new tricks everyday. Holds an edge on hardpack, floats in powder, and jibs everything.
Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This twin shape is the same tip to tail, and can perform just as well in switch as it does regular.
Core: OP+ - Original Power + Sintered Base
Light, environmentally nice, strong. Combines 75% Aspen and 25% Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax Fibreglass for a great long lasting ride.
Base: Eco Sublimated Sintered
Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention, plus a bit of extra environmental care.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
Eco Sublimated Poly Top - This topsheet is made using an eco-friendly sublimation process.
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection
|Length (cm)||Contact Length (cm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Setback (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.