The 2022 L1 Womens Prowler Jacket takes its roots back to a military-inspired look with an updated high-cut neck and oversized pockets, all in a stylish pullover design. With the full range of technical features such as 20k waterproofing and breathability and 2-layer, critically sealed seams, the Prowler jacket is the ideal choice to protect you against the elements this winter.
Insulation: Moderate (60g)
- 53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester Outershell
- 100% Polyurethane Membrane
- 100% Recycled Polyester Insulation
- 100% Polyester Lining
- 3/4 centre front zip with covered flap
- Right side entry zip and doubles underarm vent
- Large covered chest pocket with zip
- Mesh lined vent zips
- Double entry hand pockets with side zips
- Printed satin lining
- Drawcord hood and hem adjust
- Soft chin guard
- Inner storm flap
- Jacket to pant snap away powder skirt
- Adjustable cuffs
- Stretch sleeve gaiter with thumbhole
- Key clip
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.