The 2023 L1 Womens Lalena Jacket is the ideal, all-conditions jacket that can be worn day after day during the winter. This stylish, asymmetrical panelled jacket offers 20k waterproofing and breathability with 2-layer, critically sealed seams that will be sure to keep you warm and dry every time you wear it whilst on the mountain.
Insulation: Moderate (60g)
- Outershell: 51% Recycled Polyester, 49% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand Pockets, Chin Guard: 100% Polyester
- Goggle Pocket: 100% Nylon Eco Yarn
- Sleeves, Lower Body, Powder Skirt, Sleeve Gaiters: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- 1 way centre front zip with covered flap
- Secure chin and hem snaps with velcro closure
- Zip hand pockets
- Mesh lined vent zips
- Printed satin lining
- Shock cord hood adjust
- Flat drawcord hem adjust
- Soft chin guard
- Inner storm flap
- Jacket to pant snap away powder skirt
- Adjustable cuffs
- Stretch sleeve gaiter with thumbhole
- Secure inner pocket with cable guide
- Goggle pocket
- Key clip
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.