The 2023 K2 Lime Lite snowboard is a female-specific freestyle focused all mountain machine. Designed specifically for women from the ground up, the Lime Lite features a special Rhythm Core, a mid flex, and a camber profile that delivers the benefits of both camber and rocker giving you a stable, responsive ride that won't be too bitey at your contact points. Step up your riding and stand out from the crowd with the Lime Lite.
* Base colours are random
Board Type: Freestyle
Camber Type: Twin Combination Camber Baseline
The best of both worlds. By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; the pop and precision camber, and the float and predictability of rocker.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft / 10 = stiff)
A mid-soft flex that is playful and easy to press, while also being poppy and stable at speed.
Ride regular or switch and you're in for a good time. If you were to fold this board in half, you would find perfect symmetry from tip to tail. Jib, spin and stomp with confidence and perfect balance.
Core: Rhythm Core
A special core with a soft flex and lower swing weight, designed specifically to meet the demands of female snowboarders.
Smooth, all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0 degrees and 90 degrees, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
Base: Extruded 2000 Base
A strong, durable and speedy base technology that is easy to tune and repair.
|Size||Effective Edge (cm)||Tip / Waist / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Stance (in)||Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|138cm||109||27.2 - 23.6 - 27.2||7.2||19||0||41 - 73|
|142cm||112||27.5 - 23.8 - 27.5||7.3||19||0||41 - 73|
|146cm||114||27.8 - 24.0 - 27.8||7.4||20||0||45 - 77|
|149cm||117||28.4 - 24.2 - 28.4||7.5||20||0||45 - 77|
|153cm||119||28.5 - 24.4 - 28.5||7.6||21||0||50 - 86+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.